London Marketing Internship with Fintech Startup (paid)
at Folio App in London
Folio is a young fintech startup, based in London who is revolutionising the way you can save and
spend. We are making small savings easy and big dreams achievable. When using Folio, our users
can set, track and manage saving goals in a quick, simple and safe way. The best part is that you can
retrieve the funds in less than 24h and it’s free to use.
Folio is a financial habit changing app, for people who are dissatisfied with traditional saving methods.
Our app makes saving easy and automated, we motivate people to save more by helping them
commit to their saving goals and giving them the flexibility to choose the periodicity of those savings.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who is hardworking and eager to be part of a success story. You’ll have
to work fast and efficiently and be able to learn on the job. We also want you to be part of the story
and have the willingness to be part of the strategic conversation. Here at Folio, we are very much all
enthusiasts for out of the box thinking!
- Report and monitor Folio’s social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Schedule social media content x-channel
- Manage community of social media influencers, relevant events with broader engagement
- Assist with development and execution of monthly newsletter.
- Assist with marketing campaigns ranging from product launches to email creation.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Assist in update FAQs within the community and creating relevant articles, tutorials, videos
- Assist with creation of Editorial Calendar and proof-read and publish articles on our blog
Qualifications & Requirements:
*Relevant Marketing experience (especially in brand marketing, user acquisition, start-ups,
growth management, fundraising) *Great verbal and written communication skills and confident to speak with people *Excellent understanding of social media and an interest in everything online and mobile *Ability to take the lead of a project in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
If you’d like to apply for an interview, get in touch. Interviews ongoing until May 25th.