Part Time Customer Service Assistant
at Fly Now Pay Later in London
Fly Now Pay Later is the travel industries first payments platform that allows consumers to instantly spread the cost of their holiday over a flexible duration. Our alternative payment solution plugs straight in to the checkouts of established tour operators, airlines and travel agents.
Based in Central London (Cannon Street, EC4M), we’ve just secured £20m in funding following an extensive proof of concept phase to start rolling out our payment solution across the UK travel sector. Fly Now Pay Later is founded by a highly-experienced team with extensive experience within travel (Tui Travel PLC), consumer finance (Visa), payments (faster payments) & tech start-ups (various).
Who we need:
We are looking for a professional and outgoing individual who is comfortable in dealing with customers in a friendly, proficient manner at all times. Highly organised, you will be able to manage several work streams effectively at once and work well under pressure. We pride ourselves on giving our customers first-rate support and going the extra mile. We are evolving fast and looking for someone versatile, smart and enthusiastic to come and help manage our rapidly growing user base.
Under the direction of the Operations Team, the Part Time Customer Service Assistant will support the business by providing part-time support via email, live chat, and telephone to customers as they explore our website and products.
They will be required to help customers navigate the site, troubleshoot customer queries, and use their knowledge of our products to assist customers who need help. Applicants must be able to work between 10-20 hours per week. The position would be working from our office located in central London (EC4M).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to support queries via phone, email & real time chat
- Logging all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
- Maintain a high degree of customer service
- Take ownership of client problems and be pro-active when dealing with clients
- Escalate queries to our technical and operation teams
- Previous customer services/support experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Committed to deliver exceptional service
- Confident and proficient in computer skills
- High degree of pro-activeness and forward thinking
- Hands on approach and a willingness to learn
- Working within a team and supporting colleagues