Junior Front end developer
at Raremark in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Raremark, a well-funded and fast growing health-tech start-up in rare disease is looking for a Junior UI Developer to join an experienced multi-disciplinary team to support their rapid growth plans.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the successful candidate will sit within a small team of developers and designers, where everyone’s opinions are valued and where everyone has the opportunity to collaborate on new ideas.
You will work closely with Founders, Product Managers, Developers and creatives in order to deliver software solutions that make a real difference to people affected by rare disease.
This project is challenging but highly rewarding and sits within one of the most exciting innovation: heath-tech.
We offer …
- a competitive salary
- a flexible health care package worth up to £2,500 per year
- a £1,000 training budget per year
- Old Street office location, and monthly socials
- work environment built on freedom and openness
- the tools you need to be productive
- company share options
- flexibility where appropriate – we look for results, not hours spent sitting at desk
You should have/be …
- excited by cutting edge front-end technologies
- always eager to learn new technologies and embrace agile ways of working
- confident in pitching your ideas to co-workers and clients alike
- willing to go the extra mile in delivering reliable, maintainable and elegant solutions and stepping up a gear to meet deadlines when needed
- have a passion for high quality and obsessive attention to detail
- able to work-alone and as part of a team
- skilled in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3, SASS/SCSS,
It would be great (but not essential) if you have…
- you have a passion for the health-tech space