Head of Client Relations
at KeyAGENT in London
(₤30000 - ₤45000 per year)
Want to head up an awesome team of Account Managers? Want a job where you can truly make a difference to a business and the lives of others through instigating real change? Want to work in a company that challenges the status quo with how it operates?
If you answered yes to the above questions, read on!
KeyAGENT is a multi-award-winning supplier of professional photography to Estate Agents across the UK. We have a dedicated group of over 760 photographers who service over 100,000 properties per year, with a passionate bunch of 23 working in the coolest office in London ensuring this all runs like clockwork. Now we have nailed that process, our expertise, passion and (over)ambition have paved the way for hugely exciting growth plans. We are now expanding our photography expertise from the property sector and setting out to conquer new markets, all the while embracing new visual technology, from drones to VR.
Tony Hseih has said, ‘We must all learn not only to fear change, but to embrace it enthusiastically and, perhaps even more important, encourage and drive it.’
We are looking for someone to join us who strives for this result; someone innovative, with the drive and skill to champion exceptional standards of customer service and account management in every role in the business and make change happen. If you have experience leading teams, working with multiple customer accounts, and the mindset to do what it takes to get sh*t done, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Leading a team of 10 operational staff, harnessing their talents to turn them all into Account Managers as fantastic as yourself.
- Conducting feedback, 1:1’s, performance reviews and providing pastoral support will be at the heart of this role. You’ll provide Level 5 leadership to inspire an already very talented team. You will have the power to steer the team into greatness, so that must be something that excites you!
- Working closely with the Operations Director to strategise efficiency and growth plans for the Operations Dept.
Who you are
- Someone who naturally leads, inspires and supports those around them.
- An entrepreneurial individual, always using data to innovate changes and improvements.
- Someone with previous account management and team management experience.
What you’ll get
- Salary of £35,000 – £45,000. On top of this you’ll enjoy a whole host of generous freeibies/benefits.
- A hugely well facilitated office, with free healthy breakfasts, an onsite gym, chill out areas, TV’s, Fifa, Pool, Table Tennis…the occasional office dog… We’ve got it covered.
- A company culture which places huge emphasis on your learning and self-development. You’ll be on board to champion this, to live and breathe it. We place equal emphasis on staff happiness and fulfilment to company profit.
- A promise that no two days will be the same, you’ll be consistently challenged and you’ll have autonomy to deal with any challenges as weird or wonderfully as you wish. You can make a real impact here.
- Working in an environment which strives to make every day fun and enjoyable. (What’s the point otherwise?)
We are a truly tenacious, dynamic and a truly unique company and you could be part of our journey. So, hey there Team Leaders who want to work somewhere where they can make a real difference. We’ve got something really exciting going on here – let’s chat.