JS + PHP Developer
at HonestBrew in London
HonestBrew is revolutionising the way that people discover craft beer, sourcing beer from around the world and shipping thousands of bottles to thirsty customers across the UK. We’re stoked to be working with micro breweries from all over the world, and take great pride in selling their beer on our website.
We are the market leaders in online craft beer sales and ensure everything we do is to the highest quality. The successful candidate will be focused on how we can improve our technology with a focus on mobile. You’ll be working in our London office and will also work with our distributed development teams.
- Web development using PHP, JS, HTML + CSS.
- Strong PHP and JS knowledge.
- WordPress development experience – Theme and custom plugin development.
- Experience using custom or existing frameworks (eg. React).
- Knowledge of how to interact with REST APIs (JSON, XML).
- An interest in exploring new development languages and ideas including React Native.
- Ability to lead website standards for HonestBrew to ensure we follow best practice.
- Previous experience with Magento or WooCommerce would be an advantage.
- Personable: Friendly, confident and outgoing with a drive to learn new skills.
- Hardworking: You’ll be adaptable and enjoy getting involved in a variety of tasks.
- Positive: A can-do attitude is a must.
- Honest: This almost goes without saying.
- A sense of humour: Because that makes things fun.
What you’ll get:
- Be a core part of a fast-growing craft beer and tech start up.
- Lead and shape the development at HonestBrew.
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects – React Native applications.
- London-based office (between Highbury & Islington and Dalston).
- An energetic and passionate team of colleagues.
- Craft beer – plenty of it!
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit to sweeten your day.
Competitive salary in fast growing start up + perks of beer
Recent jobs at HonestBrew
- Operations Assistant at HonestBrew in London 13-06-2017