CTO for Equity | Health & Fitness Company
at TBC in London
We are looking to shake up the health and fitness industry with an intuitive platform for our customers. Currently piloting the concept in London, we are ready to take this to the next level.
- As the CTO, you will own, drive and deliver our web/mobile web experience, before moving onto creating our exciting iOS and Android apps.
- Continuously improve the codebase, web and mobile applications by ensuring the best practices in software development and design are implemented.
- Collaborate and lead the innovation of any future technology.
What we’re looking for
A passionate programmer with a pride in beautiful code who is looking to take the next step as a CTO and have an immense impact on an industry.
- You are passionate about technology and how it can benefit everyone’s lives.
- You are determined and able to communicate well.
- You love working on new, disruptive products.
- An all-rounder, you’ll have a broad knowledge in using many programming languages and understand how to use the relevant testing techniques.
- A real problem-solver who loves to find the best solutions for users.
- Technically and commercially orientated. You always put the user first.
- Ideally previous work as a full stack developer or software architect, a true tech wiz or experience developing web/mobile solutions for a successful startup.
- Track record of developing web and mobile products.
- Worked in an agile framework (scrum, kanban etc.)
- Be one of the early founders of an exciting startup that is disrupting the health and fitness industry.
- Discounted health and fitness sessions.
We are excited to work with the right person for this exciting role. Get in touch and we would love to tell you more.