Web Developer for Equity | New, Exciting Health & Fitness Company
at TBC in London
Want to create a cool and exciting company in the health & fitness space? We are looking to shake up the health and fitness industry with an intuitive platform for our customers. Currently piloting the concept in London, we are ready to take this to the next level.
- You will own, drive and deliver our web/mobile web experience, before moving onto creating our exciting iOS and Android apps.
- Continuously improve the codebase, web and mobile applications by ensuring the best practices in software development and design are implemented.
- Collaborate and lead the innovation of any future technology.
- Autonomy to build a highly efficient and elite team to create the products above.
What we’re looking for
A passionate programmer with a pride in beautiful code who is looking to take risks and have an immense impact on an industry.
- You are passionate about technology and how it can benefit everyone’s lives.
- You are determined and able to communicate well.
- You love working on new, disruptive products.
- An all-rounder, you’ll have a broad knowledge in different programming languages and understand how to use the relevant testing techniques.
- A real problem-solver who loves to find the best solutions for users.
- Technically and commercially orientated. You always put the user first.
- Track record of developing web and mobile products – whether as a university project, business or hobby.
- University degree at a top university (or a dropout if you’re Mark Zuckerberg-esque)
- Be one of the early founders of an exciting startup that is disrupting the health and fitness industry.
- Discounted health and fitness sessions.
Get in touch and I would love to tell you more.