at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London
(₤60000 - ₤75000 per year)
FitnessGenes is the world leader for interpreting DNA, genetic traits, and environmental data. We remove the guesswork from fitness and nutrition by providing personalized workout and nutrition plans based on analysis of each customer’s DNA, lifestyle and environment.
FitnessGenes has just announced successful funding by strategic partner SGHF in the amount of $5 million. Based in Los Angeles and London, FitnessGenes is the first European company in the genetics sector to raise a substantial Series A round.
We’re ready to take our business and technology to the next level which involves an improved Genetic Wellness Engine, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Mobile applications, wearables, and dynamic training & nutrition plan development.
FitnessGenes’ technology platform is based on .NET, C#, SQL-Server, Umbraco and Azure Service Fabric micro services. We’ve received a support grant from Microsoft to help us with the development of micro-services and machine learning.
We’re looking to expand our technology team with a technology manager who on a daily basis will manage the technology team and work with the team of product owners and senior developers to support the business.
You’ve been there, done that, but are eager to step in the world of ground breaking wellness technology to do it again! You have affinity with the fitness and nutrition industry and can take ownership of the technology process and bring it to a level where nobody has gone before. You’re an inspiring leader, can set your development goals but at the same time inspire the development team and show them a trick or two.
You have more than 10 years’ experience in commercial software development using the Microsoft technologies, have lead small teams and would like to work in an agile development environment.
You want to work in a team of like-minded developers that are embarking on an exciting journey to create something that didn’t exist before. No legacy code, no unreadable project plans and no limits. Just agile development in an exciting team on a unique mission.
Location: WeWork Co-working spaces in London Paddington
And… the small print
• You must apply on your own behalf. We are not working with Recruitment Agencies for these positions
• You must be legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.
• We are an international team.
• We encourage diversity in all dimensions.
• We’re paying good salaries but not fortunes.
• Certain positions will be eligible for our Staff options scheme.
• We provide you with 28 days of annual leave time including Bank Holidays.
Recent jobs at Fitnessgenes Ltd.
- Digital designer at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 21-06-2017
- Front-end web developer at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 21-06-2017
- Technical Marketing assistant at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 21-06-2017
- Backend C# developer at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 21-06-2017
- Full stack C# developer, backend heavy at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 21-06-2017