at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London
(₤35000 - ₤40000 per year)
FitnessGenes is the world leader for interpreting DNA, genetic traits, and environmental data. We remove the guesswork from fitness and nutrition by providing personalized workout and nutrition plans based on analysis of each customer’s DNA, lifestyle and environment.
FitnessGenes has just announced successful funding by strategic partner SGHF in the amount of $5 million. Based in Los Angeles and London, FitnessGenes is the first European company in the genetics sector to raise a substantial Series A round.
We’re ready to take our business and technology to the next level which involves an improved Genetic Wellness Engine, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Mobile applications, wearables, and dynamic training & nutrition plan development.
FitnessGenes’ technology platform is based on .NET, C#, SQL-Server, Umbraco and Azure Service Fabric micro services. We’ve received a support grant from Microsoft to help us with the development of micro-services and machine learning.
You are part of the design team that supports FitnessGenes in the design and development of the website, mobile applications and other branding exercises.
• Proficient in digital design – web, mobile, user interface, landing page, email
• A strong understanding of UX/UI design
• Excellent attention to detail with a keen eye for visual/graphic design
• A high level of creativity and enthusiasm
• Good print design, banner, flyers, business cards
• Solid experience as a digital designer
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
• Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities
• Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
Recent jobs at Fitnessgenes Ltd.
- Web Developer at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 11-10-2017
- Full Stack Developer at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London 12-10-2017