Technical Marketing assistant
at Fitnessgenes Ltd. in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
FitnessGenes is the world leader for interpreting DNA, genetic traits, and environmental data. We remove the guesswork from fitness and nutrition by providing personalized workout and nutrition plans based on analysis of each customer’s DNA, lifestyle and environment.
FitnessGenes has just announced successful funding by strategic partner SGHF in the amount of $5 million. Based in Los Angeles and London, FitnessGenes is the first European company in the genetics sector to raise a substantial Series A round.
We’re ready to take our business and technology to the next level which involves an improved Genetic Wellness Engine, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Mobile applications, wearables, and dynamic training & nutrition plan development.
FitnessGenes’ technology platform is based on .NET, C#, SQL-Server, Umbraco and Azure Service Fabric micro services. We’ve received a support grant from Microsoft to help us with the development of micro-services and machine learning.
*Technical Marketing assistant *
The Digital Marketing Assistant supports FitnessGenes technology team in all areas including development and maintenance of web projects, digital advertising, email, social media, and content development.
o Track digital marketing spend and ROI
o Assist technology team with compiling data and reporting.
o Assist technology team with administrative tasks as needed.
o Manage content on FitnessGenes websites.
o Audit website metrics using external audit tools.
• Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or other related field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytics skills and passion for ongoing optimization and learning.
• Expert experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
Additional preferred skills
• Knowledge and/or experience in Google tag manager
• Experience with Google Adwords