Hands on CTO required for fintech start
at EquipmentConnect in London
Just a few months old EquipmentConnect is a fintech on it’s way to transforming how SMEs finance
equipment and machinery. We have set about building a tech solution that will deliver fast, affordable and flexible finance to this £30bln spine of our economy. Imagine part of your pension fund financing new combine harvesters or construction cranes and you are almost there. Mix in blockchain and special purpose vehicles and you’re within a whisker.
We have recently been awarded a grant from Innovate UK and combined with committed Angel investment money we are ready to get up onto our feet now. We hope to bring some great people on board with us.
We are professionals pursuing a commercial opportunity who work hard in a pro-active, energetic office and when we need a release, we head out and have a good time.
In a nutshell: Ownership of tech.
- Finalise proposed architecture and third party integrations
- Work with our lead developer on delivering a robust, scalable and agile financing platform.
- Assist in managing and delegating our tech resources (people + budget)
- Liaise with Innovate UK and blockchain partner, BLK technologies, in implementing DLT solution.
- Manage and develop relationships with third party infra providers.
- Develop our security and backup policy.
- Represent EquipmentConnect in the technical sphere.
- 5 years + development experience including at least 2 years experience involving management.
- Polygot with experience of working with multiple languages / technologies.
- Experience of architecting systems with scalability in mind.
- Pragmatic and able to deal with issues as they arise in a calm and efficient manner.
- Entrepreneurial and positively energetic in sourcing solutions.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good at listening.
- Right to work in the UK.
What we offer:
A healthy living salary.
significant equity chunk
The opportunity to work at the core of disruptive finance/alternative credit.
Knock over a few words about yourself and then come over for a chat. Bring the biscuits and we’ll supply the coffee.
Recent jobs at EquipmentConnect
- Marketing Assistant for fintech start at EquipmentConnect in London 18-06-2017