at bySTORED. in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
We’re looking for a driven and energetic new member of our Operations team who’s ready to get involved and help shape the future of a rapidly expanding company.
bySTORED. launched in May, 2014 and has since revolutionised the storage industry. This is however not a conventional storage company, with publications such as Forbes, the Guardian and Startups.co.uk all featuring our successful launch.
You will join our entrepreneurial family, working independently and as part of a team and experience a role where you will have major influence on the running of our fast paced and fast growing business.
A successful applicant will feel a need to make a difference, be driven and results-oriented. You will also thrive in a start-up/unconventional company environment. Finally, you will want to play a significant role in increasing revenues, developing and stamping your mark on an organisation that is growing internationally.
Our operations is at the centre of everything we do as a business. The company’s success is reliant on an efficient and effective Ops team, so your role will be crucial for our continued growth.
Your role will be varied, fast paced and highly rewarding as we expand not only in London, but as we setup new international locations throughout Europe.
• Daily scheduling and managing of logistics teams
• Screening, Hiring and On-boarding of new logistics teams
• Maintaining an efficient and cost effective supply chain
• Inventory tracking and management
• You will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of our UK Operations strategy
• Provide feedback to our tech team to help the Development of our Software platforms
• Provide feedback to our sales and customer service team to improve our customer experience.
• A degree from a leading University (Min 2:1 or Equivalent)
• Strong communication and management skills
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
• KPI-driven with the ability to collect and analyse operational data
• Marketplace experience in another start-up highly preferred but not necessarily essential
• Familiarity with Scheduling software and CRM systems beneficial but not essential
• Please note, you may be required to work weekends
Competitive salary & potential share options
Huge learning opportunity: you will be working closely to experienced entrepreneurs
True start-up culture – unlimited opportunity to improve how we do things and influence the direction of the company
Fantastic office space with on-site baristas