Growth Lead at PawSquad
at PawSquad in London
PawSquad is a company for people who LOVE pets.
Since 2015 we have launched innovative new ways for pet owners and pets to access trusted UK vets, including online consultations and home visits. Our mission is to
To do this we are assembling a family of great engineers, designers, problem solvers, marketers, and designers and above all, pet lovers. We are well funded and based out of London (Old street).
We are looking for a growth lead to join our marketing team to scale customer acquisition and revenue.
Your main objectives will be to develop and optimise growth strategies for PawSquad with the aim of significantly growing our customer base and revenue. We’re looking for someone who isn’t just going to optimise ppc ads, but can bring creative ideas about how to build a growth engine.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, user-focused marketer, who can both think strategically and dive into details.
You will be responsible for instilling growth mentality to the team. You will own aggressive growth goals, set strategy and run experiments. You’ll need to have a broad skill-set: an understanding of marketing, programming knowledge (ideal but not a must), and analytical know-how.
- Build and own the company’s growth model to plan our growth to 3x, 10x, and 50x our current scale
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, their motivations, and why they choose PawSquad.
- Become an expert on our customer acquisition channels, funnels, data and marketing stack
- Identify and prioritize growth experiments — e.g. optimize existing channels, and discover new ones
- Establish a growth habit and culture of experimentation.
- Work with the team to prioritize and implement growth experiments
- Lead the charge on building a data-driven culture, including instrumentation and attribution
- Work closely with marketing and product team to refine UX, copy, and messaging
- You have 3+ years of growth/marketing experience
- You have a track record of success in growth / user acquisition, ideally on a startup team
- Solid understanding of A/B testing/ Conversion Rate Optimization and Data Analytics
- Knowledge of paid user acquisition channels, with deep expertise scaling at least one channel
- You think from first principles, by putting yourself in the shoes of the user
- You are willing to bet on bold experiments, with a strong ability to prioritize
- You are passionate about pets and seriously committed to helping build an organization from ground up, even though it means things won’t always be easy.
Why Work with Us:
- We are in the early days but have big ambitions. You will grow with us!
- We have a great sense of humour and are just very nice people to work with J
- We are building a genuinely useful product that will improve the live of millions of pets.
- You can take your pet to the office
- Option to work remotely a couple of days per week can be discussed
Compensation: £35K-£45K (doe) and strong options plan.
When applying for this job please answer the following two questions:
- What is your experience with Conversion Rate optimization?
- What was a time you found something interesting in the data which helped you to grow the business? Explain exactly what you found.