Business Development Manager
at Land Insight in London
We’re a startup based at Albert House on Old Street, London. We’re hiring for two Business Development Managers to join our rapidly expanding sales team right now. Good times. However, our relatively small team is taking on a big challenge: ‘The Housing Crisis’. But there is no lack of ambition here and we have the background, skills, experience and vision to pack a heavyweight punch.
Land Insight uses cutting-edge technology to crack open the land market like the claws of a prize winning lobster, and by doing this we’re making a big business that will uncover the places on which more houses can be built, by a wider range of people. This vision is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner. Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity.
In working for us you’ll be in constant contact with the company founders, so you’ll be in environment where you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. More so, you’ll be invited into the vision. Goalposts move all the time, we need help from other bright people that can build on the firm foundations we’ve put in place.
We hold it in high importance to build a team. Our employees are people we want to spend a lot of time sitting next to and therefore we’ve often found ourselves parting company to hit the last tube when work turned into dinner or drink. We hire sociable, level headed, smart people, so its a fun place to work. To amplify this, when we hit our sales targets, we’ve built in company wide bonuses (last quarter we were white water rafting and private dining at Gaucho).
We’re balanced. We invest in employee health with fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, contribution to your fitness regime and flexible working to ensure your well slept. London is a great city, your work should not stifle your enjoyment of this, rather, it should be part of what makes your life here good.
As for the the day to day…
You will generate introductions to the product through a combination of best in class lead gen tools, your own network and by actively prospecting. You will become a product expert so you can lead slick product demonstrations and easily answer all questions. You will always be closing. You will be creatively devising strategies as to how we can optimise performance and build a better business.
- You will be passionate about winning the opportunity to improve the business of our customers, and exceeding your personal targets
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of being in a sales team
- Our customers were negotiating in their prams, you will be able to match them to get the most from the deal
- Property industry experience is a big plus
- You will want to help us make a big business and own part of it
Please get in touch by sending through your CV and a cover letter.
Strictly no recruiters.
Recent jobs at Land Insight
- Junior Designer at Land Insight in London 27-11-2017
- Content Marketing Associate at Land Insight in London 27-11-2017
- Business Development Managers at Land Insight in London 03-01-2018
- Account Manager and Customer Success Manager at Land Insight in London 09-01-2018
- Head of People at Land Insight in London 09-01-2018