Marketing Automation and Demand Generation Manager
at GrowthIntel in London
GrowthIntel offers the B2B marketing industry’s first comprehensive predictive technology suite. We empower our client to grow revenue through the development of Artificial Intelligences to more accurately identify targets, predict the value of new clients and personalise messaging. Our product seeks out and processes millions of data points every day from the open web, to predict the short-term purchasing behaviour of every company in the economy.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be hands on, managing GrowthIntel’s marketing automation, lead nurture, measurement and analytics.
We are looking for a whip-cracking scheduler of content & a driver of email cadences. Someone who has stoked an account-based marketing engine at full-steam and knows what good looks like. Someone laser focused, no-nonsense & highly organised.
You will be the spider at the centre of our account-based marketing web: wielding command of our account research, messaging & marketing schedule. You will ensure our content schedule is delivered on time and to quality standards. You will run our email marketing automation system, events, direct mail, webinars and other channels.
You will work in an ambitious, highly supportive culture and in a team that is creating and mastering cutting-edge account-based marketing techniques. We’re a friendly bunch with a broad range of experience – we put emphasis on sharing knowledge and supporting each other in personal growth.
- Day-to-day management of lead generation and nurture campaigns across multiple marketing channels
- Arranging content generation, including social media, blog posts and marketing emails
- Managing a content and advertising budget
- Day-to-day management of the GrowthIntel website, including content creation, publication, analytics and reporting
- Organising and undertaking target account research – identifying new prospects for GrowthIntel to market to and undertaking deep-level research in order for us to truly understand them
- The development and reporting of metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing team
- Refining GrowthIntel messaging
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years commercial experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent general business skills and awareness. You can talk the language of fast-growth businesses: you know the revenue of your current company and the high-level numbers that are important to them. You understand the context of your work: where your company is going and why.
- Highly numerate: you are guided by data in the majority of decisions you make at work and in life.
- Well-organised and independent: problem solver and able to take responsibility for the delivery
- You are tech savvy: e.g. you’re able to work out how to create a marketing dashboard connected to CRM and * * Marketing Automation system without assistance
- Constantly learning, experimenting and becoming a better marketer. Enthusiasm to go the extra mile: to attend that additional conference at the weekend, to set ambitious targets for your department and the drive to hit them
Bonus points for:
- Account-based marketing experience
- Experience with content marketing – writing and publishing blog posts, eBooks, white papers, organising and running webinars
- Understanding the importance of marketing & sales alignment.
- Being a generalist: you know enough about sales, product, team management etc. to be dangerous
- Formal marketing qualifications preferred and we’d like you to be keen to have more external training
- Socially engaged: you are tweeting from conferences regularly, you make full use of several social networks. * * You’re constantly building your connections
- You have a mentor in the world of marketing who you have learned a lot from
- You have a personal brand that you can show you are always working to develop
- Health and dental cover
- Meals, games, outings and parties with the team
- Trendy co-working office space in a converted victorian book-binding factory
- Free breakfasts every fortnight
- Free drinks at our all-hands every two weeks
- Health and dental cover
Please note: this is a 6 month fixed term with the scope to extend.
GrowthIntel is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Recent jobs at GrowthIntel
- Experienced Software Developer at GrowthIntel in London 24-07-2017