at Ometria in London
We are looking for a full-time Integrations Engineer with a broad set of skills, an interest in SaaS and analytics, and a passion for learning new technologies and helping retail customers get the most of their technical solutions.
While this role will sit within the Onboarding team, you will also work very closely with Ometria’s Engineering resources, sales teams, and customer success teams. You will get to work with a really interesting set of e-commerce / marketing use cases and data sets, and play a pivotal role in the set-up and retention of some of the world’s biggest retail customers.
- Support new business opportunities by providing integration advice and custom solutions to large retail clients.
- Create and execute on detailed integration plans for new clients, this includes working with internal teams and the client’s engineering teams.
- Support existing clients with new technical use cases and integration needs.
- Experience integrating with various APIs, dealing with varied data sources, and building reliable data pipelines.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills – you can juggle integration plans for multiple clients never compromising on customer satisfaction.
- Solution design skills – you are able to turn business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills – you are able to learn how our platform works and can translate this to the client, as well as translate requirements to Engineering teams.
What you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to work directly with a cutting edge email marketing platform, helping you progress an exciting career in tech.
- The chance to work alongside and learn from industry experts and serial entrepreneurs.
- True ownership and responsibility for your work, and the chance to think outside of the box to solve complex problems.
- A great office environment, with beanbags, drones, a torpedo, fully stocked fridge, and coffee on tap (we take coffee very seriously here).
- A friendly, welcoming team, as well as regular team lunches, parties and social events.
Salary is 35-45k per annum depending on experience.
Sound like you? Just send us over your CV and a short cover letter.
Please note this is a permanent, full-time position and you’ll be working out of our London based offices.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Product Manager at Ometria in London 27-06-2017