at Ometria in London
Ometria strives to be the brain that powers and personalises all communication between retailers and their customers. We understand the challenges that retailers face and are excited about being able to offer them a very innovative solution that provides insights on their customers and tools to reach them more effectively across numerous channels.
With some heavy hitters backing us, a collection of leading retailers as our client base, and after hitting over £1m in yearly revenue, we are now looking for a Product Manager who can step in and make a major impact both in the market and in our company.
Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and working alongside Ometria’s Engineering team, you will be tasked with generating detailed user stories and ensuring we build features that will make our product more powerful in the market, and more valuable to our customers.
- Education – master all aspects of the Ometria platform and ensure that both sales and customer teams have sufficient training that enables them to win new customers as well as proactively and reactively support existing customers.
- Customer insights – seek out specific prospect/customer feedback and analyse usage data/patterns in order to validate a business requirement and detail user stories.
- Specifications – support engineering resources in creating effective wireframes and technical specifications that will deliver on the business requirement.
- Project management – following the company’s product development methodology, ensure product features are delivered to agreed timescales and quality standards. Provide regular status updates and act as the central point of contact for the feature for all departments across the business.
- Quality control – perform user acceptance testing of new features / issue resolutions.
- Communication – communicate feature releases /fixes and ensure that the right people receive the right information.
- Experience – at least two years’ experience as a product manager within a B2B software business.
- Strong communicator – you are able translate requirements into clear user stories and communicate them articulately to engineering and design teams. You are also able to communicate product information to other departments.
- Methodical and organised – you know how to systematically develop a product and can use your project management skills to manage issues and ensure features are delivered on time.
- Attention to detail – you leave no stone unturned when it comes to ensuring requirements are well thought out and features satisfy customers.
- Credible – you know how to influence and win the respect of engineering teams, as well as customer and sales teams.
- Passion – you have a genuine passion for building simple, usable products that deliver value to our customers.
Sound like you? Just send us over your CV and a short cover letter.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Talent Manager at Ometria in London 12-09-2017
- Customer Support Director at Ometria in London 12-09-2017