Marketing Manager for B2B SaaS
at ScreenCloud in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
ScreenCloud https://screen.cloud makes it super simple for a business to turn any screen into a digital sign using consumer hardware. We have over 1,000 customers all over the world in retail & hospitality, education and corporate communications. They range from small businesses to huge enterprises. So far we’ve grown organically, but we now need to add some more aggressive marketing to the mix to fuel our next fast-growth phase.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and passionate person to manage our marketing. You will have great communication skills and a strong interest in technology and the science behind growing SaaS businesses.
The key elements of the role are:
- Work with the CCO and content manager to define and evolve the marketing strategy
- Plan and execute initiatives to drive and convert potential customers
- Ensure a brand consistency throughout all of our communications
- Set-up and monitor effective tracking and campaign management tools
- Manage the budget for paid media and work towards reducing CAC
- Create an annual marketing plan to be able to respond to exhibition and PR opportunities
- Help build ScreenCloud as the world’s best-known digital signage brand
We are looking for someone with experience of working in an online business (preferably SaaS). You will need to be a self-starter and creative in your thinking around potential opportunities we could seize to help us grow our business. You must be based in London and eligible to work in the UK.
Specifically we would be looking for :
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Hands on PPC and SEO knowledge
- Analytical, focused on growth and improving KPIs
- Proven creative problem-solving
- Motivated and able to work autonomously
- Interest in technology and SaaS-businesses
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. We also have an employee share scheme that you would be eligible for after 3 months.
In terms of holiday we have an unlimited policy. This is because we want to treat people like adults and not track every bit of time off they have.
You will be based at our London office near Old Street which is currently part of R/GA (an investor). Working hours are 9:30am-6pm. Working from home is also fine for some of the time, and in many instances encouraged when you need focus.
PS Please make sure you write a cover letter when applying. It is very important! ;)