Customer Service Executive
at bySTORED. in London
(₤19000 - ₤24000 per year)
We’re looking for a driven and energetic new member of our Customer service team who’s ready to get involved and help shape the future of a rapidly expanding company.
bySTORED. is aiming to revolutionise the storage industry, so it’s safe to say we are not your conventional storage company. We are growing at an exciting rate, so are on the hunt for more enthusiastic and passionate people to join the team and help continue this growth!
From the day one, you will be working both with customers, and as part of our internal team to provide the best possible customer experience.
A successful applicant will feel a need to make a difference, be driven and results-oriented. You will also thrive in a start-up/unconventional company environment. Finally, you will want to play a significant role in increasing revenues, developing and stamping your mark on an organisation that is growing internationally.
• Handling incoming sales enquiries
• Booking in and on-boarding new customers onto our CRM system
• Managing existing customer enquiries
• Working with our Ops team to service our customers as best as possible
• Going the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction for all customers.
• Managing Internal systems to accurately reflect clients’ storage whilst tracking revenues
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail and strong numerical skills will help a candidate in this role
• Previous customer service experience is highly relevant, especially in high paced environments, starts-ups preferred.
• Previous experience working closely with operational teams is considered a must-have
• A proactive & highly-motivated nature, with a desire to consistently outperform targets
• Strong computer literacy including a previous experience using Customer Service software (Zendesk, Zopim etc.) and similar products is key.
• £19,000 – £24,000 p.a. + sales and service related bonus.
• Based in our office on High Street Kensington
• Salary reviews held after 3 and 6 months, with opportunities for quick promotions if consistently providing evidence of high performance.
• Potential for future enrolment onto the company stock options
• Unlimited coffee from our on-site baristas
This is a role where we see the ideal candidate growing with the company, so we are looking for someone who is ready to throw themselves into this role and get stuck into all aspects of the business.