at Seneca Learning in London
(₤40000 - ₤60000 per year)
Most people learn highly inefficiently. Our platform allows anyone to learn anything up to 80% quicker by applying cognitive psychology and gamification. We have proven the effectiveness of our approach in the largest randomised control trial of its kind ever conducted.
We are currently re-building our platform from the ground up in preparation for rapid expansion into the secondary, tertiary and professional education markets within the next 12 months.
You have at least 2 years of industry experience across the full stack and are now looking for the opportunity to be an integral part of a small but growing technical team at a well funded start up. You are confident in your ability to be part of large scale architectural and technical decisions and would relish the opportunity to shape our technology as we expand rapidly.
- React + Redux
- Node + Express
- Experience with Jest or equivalent testing framework
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity stake
- Company Device
- Amazing office in one of London’s finest art deco buildings (complete with roof terrace over looking Kensington, shower & kitchen facilities).
- An opportunity to be part of a technology that has a transformational impact on people’s lives.
Our hiring process
- Send us your CV
- We’ll arrange a phone call to learn more about your experience and aspirations
- We’ll send you a coding challenge
- We’ll invite you for a more detailed technical interview
- You will have an opportunity to meet the team more informally before we make offers