Junior Front End Developer (React)
at Seneca Learning in London
(₤27000 - ₤35000 per year)
People learn inefficiently. We use cognitive neuroscience to increase learning productivity by 70-100%. We’re advised by some of the leading Neuroscientists in the UK and have proven the efficacy of our platform in an RCT involving 1,200 students at 10 different schools (the largest of its kind ever). We’re now scaling to cover Professional Qualifications and Schools education on three continents.
Our development team has vast experience working with and helping junior developers improve their skills through mentoring and code review. You will have an opportunity to build consumer facing products within a social enterprise improving thousands of peoples lives through education.
- 1 year or more experience with React (doesn’t have to be in a professional environment although a plus)
Nice to haves:
- Device scheme
- Free tea, coffee & cookies
- Roof terrace is great when the weather behaves
- Send your CV
- Quick phone call to explain the project and role
- Quick technical task to do in your own time
- Technical interview and meet the team