at Apperio in London
Apperio is an early stage, VC-backed, SaaS start-up based in London. Our platform enables businesses and their law firms to intelligently monitor, measure and exchange billing information in real-time. Our goal is to be the central nervous system that powers the business of law globally.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to help us generate leads, run campaigns and build a pipeline of sales opportunities. Based in the heart of London, you’ll be working as part of the Sales and Marketing team and you will report directly to the CEO.
This role will incorporate the full range of B2B marketing activities, including advertising, managing the creation of meaningful content, identifying the most appropriate marketing materials, identifying success stories and producing case studies. This individual will also take ownership of key marketing systems, processes and marketing strategy.
You’ll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and processes are improved iteratively. You will be very focused on tracking and analysing data and making data driven decisions.
Legal sector experience is not expected.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to implement an account-based marketing strategy.
- Drive demand generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital and offline channels. Work with product, external marketing and sales leaders to define campaign themes. Optimise campaigns to deliver results across the marketing sales funnel.
- Coordinate and manage content creation from outside agencies.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Experience in B2B marketing and SaaS products.
- Suitable qualification or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.