at Security CTRL in Edinburgh
We are a cyber security company developing Security as a Service (SECaaS) tools to automate and lower the cost of cyber security. Our vision is to help our clients improve their cyber security posture in an easy and affordable way.
We are looking for a front-end developer to create and maintain the development of our dashboard and application portal.
• Experience with Node.js, its toolchains and package managers such as npm, yarn, Webpack, gulp.
• Experience using WebSocket connections between the front and back-end services• Experience consuming data via JSON APIs
• A good understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive development.
• The ability to write clear, concise code and applying appropriate programming patterns to achieve that
• Familiarity with git source control and common git branching strategies.
• Interest and understanding of cyber security.
• Understanding of design for scalability
• Experience developing back-end services
Job Type: Part-time/Freelance
When applying, please include your CV and examples of some of your recent work including the code, with links to Github or Bitbucket.