Venture Development Associate
at Catapult in London
Catapult is a venture capital backed tech startup based in Islington, London. Our mission is creating a better way of working, giving people control and freedom, all over the world. And we like to have a good time on our way to world domination!
We’re looking for a Venture Development Associate to join the team. This is an opportunity to be right at the forefront of Catapult’s amazing growth journey.
As a Venture Development Associate, you’ll work alongside key management on mission critical projects for one of the most exciting startup in Europe. No two days are the same but the following tasks will be part of your new role:
- Using Excel and SQL wizardry to derive actionable insights for the team
- Taking ownership of various projects and exploring opportunities
- Play a key role in developing our reporting
- Automate recurring tasks, making us more efficient
Performers will get high responsibility and will face an extremely rewarding learning curve.
- You have solid organisation skills and are comfortable managing multiple opportunities and projects at the same time
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have great attention to detail
- You love Excel and know your way around pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- You have impressive communication skills (written and verbal)
- You are eager to learn and open to constructive criticism
- You have high energy levels, flourish in a team environment and are ready to roll-up your sleeves
- A degree (2:1 or above) in an analytical field (for example Science, Maths, Engineering, Economics, Business, Finance)
Beneficial but not essential:
- You know core SQL and have an interest in mastering the fancy stuff
- You have 1-2 years experience in investment banking or consulting (but personality is even more important so feel free to apply if it feels right)
- You have an interest in startups or tech companies
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Receive share options in Catapult -> participate in the upside of a tech company
- Get your own Macbook (feel free to use at home)
- Join a fun and social team in a cool office. Bottomless Coke Zero, team lunches and regularly organised team mischiefs.
Let’s do this!