Business Development Executive
at ExpoCart in London
(₤22000 - ₤40000 per year)
ExpoCart is one of the fastest growing startups in the exhibition industry and we’re on a one-way mission to reinvent the way people discover and hire equipment online, for their exhibition stands. We aim to make it quicker and easier than ever to organise equipment whilst providing an unrivalled customer experience.
Our curated marketplace with thousands of products from furniture and props to audio visual equipment and printing allows exhibitors to seamlessly order everything they need for their exhibition stand all in one place!
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated business development executive who is ready to come on board and join our energetic team.
You’ll be a core part of our close knit sales team helping to accelerate and grow our customer base and build key relationships with exhibitors around the world. You’ll have lots of energy, a positive attitude and drive to hit the ground running from day one.
As a Business Development Executive you’ll be responsible for generating leads, engaging exhibitors, arranging demos and generating quotes for customers.
This is your chance to join us at this exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this is the role for you!
- You have an impressive ability to build rapport with people quickly!
- You have an insatiable drive to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets
- 2 years of related business development or sales experience is preferred.
- You have excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional emails
- You have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems as you’ll be expected to juggle multiple tools
- You are commercially minded and KPI driven
- A degree from a great university or equivalent experience
- Basic Salary £22k – £25k (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped commissions: £35k – £40k OTE
- Opportunity to grow with us and have direct input in accelerating growth!
- Fantastic office environment complete with deck chairs, sofas, coffee on tap & table tennis!
- Office is next to the canal with skyline views of central London.
- Discounted membership at the Olympic gym, swimming pool and velodrome.
- Friday beers & drinks!
If you are awesome and want to be part of a successful start up story, we would love to hear from you!
Recent jobs at ExpoCart
- Head of Operations at ExpoCart in London 03-10-2017
- Finance Assistant (Part time) at ExpoCart in London 03-10-2017
- Business Development Executive (Exhibitor Consultant) at ExpoCart in London 03-10-2017