Customer Support Team Leader (software)
at Vestibule Marketing Limited in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
See our website http://elinapms.com/
We are an established company, which has strengthened during 2016 and is winner of 2017 Best Service Provider for Serviced Apartment News. Get ready for a phase of fast growth. We spent 2016 evolving our business model and have proven it in the last 6 months. We are a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company. We also provide supporting services such as websites and digital marketing which are popular with customers. We work with accommodation owners and operators and specialize in the serviced apartment sector.
Salary from £35,000 – £45,000 (includes bonus)
25 days of holiday per year, in addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays
The role of the Customer Support Team Lead is to functionally manage the team’s workflow and our customer expectations and to lead by example. You will be supporting and giving direction to the team who handle inbound and outbound email and phone enquiries about the system. We’d also like to think you will contribute to shaping the future of the platform.
1. Be an expert in the system. Develop in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the functionality available
2. Manage the helpdesk. Keep the levels of tickets and response times in the agreed service level. Assign work within the team, prioritizing where required.
3. Lead the team. Motivate and encourage the support team. Help them with their development and growth within the role.
4. Excellent communicator. Your team has a huge footprint on how customers see us. The ability to be communicate to fit the situation in written and spoken forms.
5. Technical skills. Whilst you do not need to be a technical expert, you will need to ask the right questions and at times roll up your sleeves and help locate the issue!
6. Report on support performance and client demands directly to MD.
Effectively be able to perform all levels of the client support process while efficiently managing and evolving the overall support resources in the company (both personnel and online help desk).
Requirements – 2+ years in a similar role
Practical experience and / or education in at least two of these areas
• information systems user support
• software user support in the hospitality industry
• front desk operations & reservations or similar guest services in serviced apartments, hotel, resort, spa
Able to self-manage, prioritise goals effectively and set own targets independently
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Knowledge of PMS or CRM systems (preferred)
Education: University level degree
Must have the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Strong results orientation
Super positive person! Yes we can
Requires work during customers’ business hours and after when on project: during evening hours when on scheduled support shifts or when on stand-by support duty. These duties will include weekends and holidays
Other European languages would be advantageous (German, Dutch, Spanish or Scandinavian)
Must hold a UK work and residence visa
To be considered for this role please send your CV with a cover letter stating your qualifications, why you want to join us and why you are the best candidate for the role.
Key terms: Software support, task management, technical writing, customer communications, trouble-shooting, team management
Recent jobs at Vestibule Marketing Limited
- Customer Success Executive (software) at Vestibule Marketing Limited in London 15-08-2017