at AmberBox Gunshot Detection in London
(₤37000 - ₤65000 per year)
AmberBox leads the way in developing groundbreaking Gunshot Detection technology for indoor use. AmberBox is a Silicon Valley venture capital backed corporation, with offices in London and San Francisco. You will be joining at an exciting phase of rollout, with systems already installed in banks and schools across the US.
What you will work with:
- Python / Java
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
YOU WILL NOT NEED TO WORK ON BORING LEGACY SYSTEMS !
TEAM GATEWAYS ( WE JUST GOT BACK FROM A HOLIDAY IN VALENCIA ☀ )
We are looking for at least two years of experience in SOME of the following:
- Python or Java
- MongoDB or any SQL flavour
- Systems and API design
What experience would be useful:
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with GCP or AWS
- Experience with Linux and/or Bash
Above all, willingness and drive to learn, explore, and hack are the most important things we look for, however:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s required in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar field.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: AmberBox, Inc. does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to AmberBox, Inc. will become the property of AmberBox, Inc. and may be contacted and engaged with directly. AmberBox maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. AmberBox, Inc. has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.
Recent jobs at AmberBox Gunshot Detection
- Operations Manager at AmberBox Gunshot Detection in London 01-08-2017
- Electronics Hardware Engineer at AmberBox Gunshot Detection in London 07-08-2017