Customer Success Executive at Award-winning Startup
at HowNow in London
We’re reinventing eLearning. If you want to change the way the world learns and spend your time making a meaningful impact on the world around you, then join us.
HowNow is a cloud-based platform that provides enterprise-level software to educators of all sizes to create, launch and manage with their own self-branded online school. We’re empowering educators around the world to share and monetise their knowledge, while democratising the access to high quality learning. Backed by Mark Pearson (Founder of MyVoucherCodes) and Tennis Star Andy Murray, HowNow are bringing people together, beyond borders, and changing the way the world learns.
We’re looking for a creative, ambitious and data-driven digital marketing extraordinaire with expertise and experience in user acquisition and growth hacking.
What you’ll be doing
• Onboard customers and support them with setting up their online school
• Troubleshoot and provide customer support. Educate customers about the product. Create interesting and useful content and collaborate with influencers.
• Business development and upgrade existing customers.
• Track user flow, report on user engagement and provide customer feedback
• Build positive and strong relationships with all customers. Help them be successful!
• Work with the rest of the team to improving processes by sharing insights on customer enquiries and identifying patterns in issues.
What skills you need
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to build a rapport with people quickly.
• An email ‘whiz’ – juggles dozens of conversations but never lets up on the personal touch
• Enthusiasm and passion for sharing knowledge and learning.
• Super organised – a multitasker that thrives when working towards targets and deadlines
• Understand what it takes to make a great product and relentlessly strive for this
• A “people person” who enjoys helping others reach their goals
• Highly motivated, autonomous with entrepreneurial flair – loves solving problems
• A history of working hard and getting results.
What you get
• A competitive salary with uncapped commission
• Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
• Generous perks and holidays
• Ongoing training and investment in your growth
• Work with a passionate team of hustlers who love to have fun while changing the way the world learns for the better.
• The satisfaction of building something that matters.
If reading this post has got your excited, send us a message with your CV, a bit about yourself and why you’re applying.
Recent jobs at HowNow
- Growth Marketing Lead at Award-Winning Startup at HowNow in London 07-08-2017
- Business Development Executive at Award-winning Startup at HowNow in London 28-08-2017