Customer Success Executive
at HowNow in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
We’re reinventing eLearning. If you want to change the way the world learns and spend your time making a meaningful impact on the world around you, then join us.
HowNow is a cloud-based platform that provides enterprise-level software to educators of all sizes to create, launch and manage with their own self-branded online school. We’re empowering educators around the world to share and monetise their knowledge, while democratising the access to high quality learning. Backed by Mark Pearson (Founder of MyVoucherCodes) and Tennis Star Andy Murray, HowNow are bringing people together, beyond borders, and changing the way the world learns.
We’re looking for a Customer Success extraordinaire with entrepreneurial flair, brilliant communication skills and the passion to build a great product. It’s exactly the right time to join a well funded, startup and grow with the company. The first people who come into the team will have the opportunity to set up the structures and processes, shape the team, and become the future leaders for sales at HowNow.
What you’ll be doing
• Onboard customers and support them with setting up and launching their online school.
• Educate customers about the product and provide customer support.
• Business development and upgrade existing customers.
• Track user flow, report on user engagement and provide customer feedback
• Build positive and strong relationships with all customers. Help them be successful!
• Work with the rest of the team to improve processes by sharing insights on customer enquiries and identifying patterns in issues.
What skills you need
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to build a rapport with people quickly.
• An email ‘whiz’ – juggles dozens of conversations but never lets up on the personal touch
• Enthusiasm and passion for sharing knowledge and learning.
• Super organised – a multitasker that thrives when working towards targets and deadlines
• Understand what it takes to make a great technology product and relentlessly strive for this.
• A people person who enjoys helping others reach their goals
• Highly motivated, autonomous with entrepreneurial flair – loves solving problems
• A history of working hard and getting results.
What you get
• A competitive salary with bonuses
• Work directly with the founders who have built a startup that has been awarded Business of the Year, named Top 100 Startup in the UK and have been recognised by Virgin Media Business as one of the most innovative founders in the UK.
• Generous perks and holidays
• Ongoing training and investment in your growth
• Work with a passionate team of hustlers who love to have fun while changing the way the world learns for the better.
• The satisfaction of building something that matters.
If reading this post has got your excited, send us a message with your CV, a bit about yourself and why you’re applying.
Recent jobs at HowNow
- Sales and Business Development at HowNow in London 16-01-2018