at GetTrik in London
(₤25000 - ₤45000 per year)
Equity + Salary depending on experience
Application deadline: 30 September 2017
We are Gettrik is an award-winning drone software start-up funded by the UK government. Our technology, TRIK, was featured in the Finacial Times, BBC, Huffington Post, etc. We have been working with drone operator and engineering companies throughout the UK. We have been generating revenue since April and we are looking to grow our team fast. We have several part-time and full-time team members, ranging from a postdoc to a marketing and UX/UI designer.
What do we do?
TRIK is revolutionizing the structure inspection industry by establishing a new standard of keeping records in a 3D and digital format. We turn thousands of drone images into an interactive 3D model. Users can search for relevant images, annotate and measure distance or area directly from the 3D model.
- Update our a 3D model viewer webapp: Our webapp is currently developed on .net MVC. Your work would involve implementing an online payment system, manage user role and share permission, and update UX/UI as per design. (We have a UX/UI designer but we would love to hear your opinion)
- Use DJI API and other open source libraries to make our own customize app
- Create a cross platform app that syncs data with our webapp : (will be developed by Unity 3D – It’s okay if you haven’t done it before)
- C++ and C#
- .Net framework
- Bonus points if you have previous experience with: ASP.NET MVC/ AWS / Azure / WebGL / Three.js / Potree / Game dev. / Unity 3D / ROS / App Dev.
Who are we looking for?
You need to be able to do Full-stack dev and willing to pick up new knowledge and library along the way. We are looking for an all-rounder / jack-of-all-trade. Your work will involve a lot of open source libraries, experimenting, testing and working with drones. We love people who enjoy prototyping, hacking things together and can work in an agile environment. If you like to work on many exciting technologies then we are the place for you!
We encourage diversity in our team. Women and people of all ethnicity are highly encouraged to apply!!
We can’t sponsor a VISA. All applicants need to have the right to work in the UK.
Recent jobs at GetTrik
- Junior Software Dev (Computer vision & Robotic) in a Drone software start-up at GetTrik in London 09-08-2017
- Tech co-founder | Award-winning 3D mapping drone software (web/ full-stack/ software dev/ CTO) at GetTrik in London 15-09-2017