at Elder in London
(₤20000 - ₤30000 per year)
Elder (Elder.org) is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe – over 500% in the last 12 months, and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and driven people to help us continue our momentum.
We’re building the alternative to the care home across the UK &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Europe, and aim to reshape how society looks after their elderly. We believe that nobody should have to go into a care home unless they want to. 97% of people say they don’t want to end up in a care home, yet the vast majority of people receiving full time care end up shoe-horned into a solution they never wanted.
Our Account Manager team is an integral team within the company. They ensure our customers, carers and care recipients have a seamless experience throughout their care journey. We are striving to create be the best experience for both our customers and the dedicated care professionals who provide care.
We’re looking for ambitious candidates who have excellent email and writing skills, a professional yet empathetic manner and the ability to solve real life problems creatively.
Your work will be diverse, challenging and highly rewarding as we scale the business across the UK and Europe. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and make an impact from day one and in return we will provide you with all of the support, training and opportunities to really excel.
- Be the internal customer champion ensuring a first in class customer journey
- Build strong relationships with existing customers
- Identify new processes or change existing ones that will help us improve our workflows and lead to an awesome end-user satisfaction
- Give feedback to internal teams to improve the client experience, as well as internal tool
- Recent graduate
- Strong business mindset with a customer experience first mentality
- Excellent speaking and written english skills
- A natural ability to build strong rapport with a diverse group of poeple
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Drive to go over and above on a regular basis
- You’ll be joining a small but fast-growing team
- Greenfield opportunity; You can shape the strategic direction of the company from day one
- Plenty of team lunches and socials
- A very cool office just near Spitalfield Market, East London
- The rare opportunity to do something greater than creating yet another social media app
- Competitive salary based on experience + bonus
25 days holiday a year
- We’re going to change the lives of millions of people and their families
Recent jobs at Elder
- Events & Experiential Manager (3 month contract) at Elder in London 27-11-2017
- Consumer Insights Manager at Elder in London 08-12-2017