Business Development Manager
at Divvit in London
Divvit is an intelligent ecommerce analytics platform that empowers online retailers, by providing real-time data that helps save money, ensure efficient spending and increase revenue.
Divvit’s mission is to help ecommerce companies grow, by ensuring companies are empowered by their analytics and not confused by them.
Divvit was designed with the end user in mind, and makes the confusing simple, with an easy to use interface that cuts through all the data points to give you the exact metrics you need when you need them.
We are a 100% remote company. Our founder is based in Lund, Sweden with the rest of team spread out between the UK, Portugal, Sweden, Russia and Vietnam. So you are free to live and work from wherever you like!
We’re looking for a top performing and ambitious sales professional. We need people who take the initiative to improve existing outreach processes and implement new ones. You will report to the Head of Sales, and will be our first BDM. This position offers the opportunity for quick advancement for the right candidate.
• Source new leads and reaching out via email/phone (or any other method)
• Conduct online demos
• Nurture and close leads
• Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly targets
• Minimum 1 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably with ecommerce solutions)
• Proven success in sales
• A self motivated, independent individual that is result oriented and very entrepreneurial
• Always curious and constantly looking to improve
• Looking to make a big impact and fast career growth.
• Native English speaker – proficiency in another language is a bonus!
• Industry contacts (online retailers)
What We Offer
• Opportunity to be part of the core team in a growing startup and have a high impact
• Relaxed remote working environment with an amazing team (at least, we think we’re pretty amazing )
• Competitive salary
• Bonus structure
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you! Please add a note mentioning what your favorite food is….so we know you read the description.
Recent jobs at Divvit
- Content Marketing Manager at Divvit in London 12-08-2017