Content Marketing Manager
at Divvit in London
Divvit is an intelligent ecommerce analytics platform that empowers online retailers, by providing real-time data that helps save money, ensure efficient spending and increase revenue.
Divvit’s mission is to help ecommerce companies grow, by ensuring companies are empowered by their analytics and not confused by them.
Divvit was designed with the end user in mind, and makes the confusing simple, with an easy to use interface that cuts through all the data points to give you the exact metrics you need when you need them.
We are a 100% remote company. Our founder is based in Lund, Sweden with the rest of team spread out between the UK, Portugal, Sweden, Russia and Vietnam. So you are free to live and work from wherever you like!
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This person will be tasked with creating all copy across the company. Our strategy is focused on creating educational, helpful, relevant and thought provoking content. We want to position ourselves as the thought leaders on all things ecommerce. You’ll be tasked with creating blog posts, copy for the website, marketing collateral and much more! You will create the voice and tone of the brand moving forward.
• Write compelling content for our blog and resource sections
• Maintain a content calendar
• Craft copy for our website, ads, marketing/sales material and product positioning statements etc.
• Manage social media posts and messages
• Create and maintain a consistent voice for the brand
• Minimum 2 years of content marketing experience (preferably within ecommerce)
• A self motivated, independent and creative individual that can think up unique and engaging ideas
• Strong keyword research and SEO skills
• Always curious and constantly looking to improve
• Native English speaker – proficiency in another language is a bonus!
• Video Editing skills
• Infographic creation skills
What We Offer
• Opportunity to be part of the core team in a growing startup and have a high impact
• Relaxed remote working environment with an amazing team (at least, we think we’re pretty amazing )
• Competitive salary
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you! Please attach some samples of your work that best fit what we’re looking for.
Recent jobs at Divvit
- Business Development Manager at Divvit in London 12-08-2017