Minijob Translator German & English>Polish
at Plinga GmbH in Berlin
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working on the most successful games created by the best game developers and published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Minijob German & English>Polish Translator (m/w) in our Localization Team!
What will you do?
* You will proofread and correct translations
* You will take care of TMs and glossaries
You will maintain games that have already been published
* After translating the games you will occasionally check them
What are your qualities?
* You are a Polish native speaker and are fluent (C1) in German AND English
* You have very good writing skills in your own mother tongue
* You are very good at proofreading
* You are flexible and have no problems with multi-tasking
* You like games and social networks
* Basic knowledge of gaming sector and previous experience in translating are clear advantages
* You are available for up to 10 hours/week
* Good knowledge of XTM Cloud is a big asset
What do we offer?
* A job you can flexibly do from home, for a period of 3-6 months with the possibility to be extended
* A beautiful, creative and truly international team
* Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
* Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
* Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
* Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV, a short introduction (max 300 words) in Polish and relevant references and language certificates, addressed to Ms. Bachri and with the reference code PPL-08.
Please also add preferences regarding your general availability and when you would be able to start.
Recent jobs at Plinga GmbH
- Paid internship in Graphic Design (Start: March 2018) at Plinga GmbH in Berlin 16-05-2017
- Graduate Web Developer (PHP) at Plinga GmbH in Berlin 16-08-2017
- Internship in Business Development at Plinga GmbH in Berlin 06-09-2017
- Paid Internship Web Developer (PHP) at Plinga GmbH in Berlin 09-10-2017