Implementation & Support Coordinator
at LocumTap in London
(₤20000 - ₤26000 per year)
We are an exciting health tech start up providing software solutions in attempt to solve the temporary staffing challenges currently faced by the NHS and healthcare sector in general. Our product supercharges the hospital’s staffing capabilities and reduces the barrier of entry for clinicians to book and manage their locum shifts.
We are a team of experienced NHS professionals looking to solve some of these pressing operational challenges leveraging our experience and innovative technology. The aim is to alleviate the hospital’s chronic staffing pressures and subsequently their financial burden by reducing their reliance on other costly methods of staffing their vacancies.
Successful applicant will be:
• Coordinating the implementation of proprietary software at client sites (i.e. hospitals)
• Technical & non-technical support for end users of any queries related to mobile or web based app
• Follow up and aftercare support for clients & end users
• Excellent customer support skills, therefore must have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised individual to manage multiple streams of workload
• Tech savvy & any experience in tech/start-up domain would be a bonus
It is not necessary that you have worked in healthcare before, but a good understanding of the UK’s healthcare system would be fantastic.
Successful applicants will receive:
• Incredible support to be (and become) the best that you can be
• The tools and the training to excel at your job
• Work in an impactful environment benefiting the NHS, doctors and healthcare sector
• Start-up environment with flat hierarchical structure
• Work in a committed, talented, and supportive team
• A great compensation package
We are firm believers in the value of diversity and equality at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We are biased by competency, action, kindness, collaboration, speed, and modern approaches and look forward to hearing from you!