Digital Product Manager
at Butternut Box in London
(₤65000 per year)
A bit about us.
Butternut Box is a direct to consumer pet wellness brand. We cook and deliver boxes of fresh dog food to homes across the UK. All of our food is cooked-to-order in weekly batches and we tailor every meal to suit the needs of each individual dog. We cook all of our food in a human-grade kitchen right here in London and everything is taste tested on the team before it leaves the kitchen. We care deeply about the dogs and the pet parents we deliver to and by leveraging technology we provide a customer experience never before seen in the pet food market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to be the first of its kind on our growing team. You will work closely with the team to translate company goals into focused initiatives, actionable steps, and a living backlog of opportunities. In product management speak, you will be at the centre of identifying customer needs, driving roadmaps and requirements, delivering world-class features, and effectively evangelising our team’s vision to stakeholders, partners, and colleagues.
At Butternut Box, we strive to always make decisions guided by data, not assumptions. In this role, we expect that you will consistently take a hypothesis based approach to solving problems. We want to ship on an ongoing basis and your job will be centred around how we do that. This includes user interviews, analysis of customer behaviour, projecting measurable impact of changes, clearly defining business rules associated with each build, ticketing, sequencing, and holding tech accountable for agreed upon goals. In short, you will be the unifying force behind the company’s technology product strategy and execution.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
- Guide feature definition, planning and implementation efforts.
- Lead product development initiatives utilising user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Develop, optimise and measure key user flows from visit to conversion and all experiences in between.
- Coordinate with our growth team in order to identify the correct cohorts and potential customers.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Collect, track and report metrics and key performance indicators for new initiatives, features and functionality.
- Be responsible for our ability to scale customer acquisition, additional revenue, customer support, order and logistics management and more.
- Continuously propose and test new A/B experiments to improve conversion and user engagement.
- Keep current on emerging technology and trends, considering potential applications at Butternut Box.
A bit about you.
- Made of grit. Not afraid of the grind.
- 4+ years track record working as a Product Manager in a data-driven consumer tech environment.
- Deep experience and previous success implementing agile project management methods.
- Keen sense of design and ability to wire/prototype concepts.
- Great analytical skills and a passion for using data to drive product decisions.
- Solid experience using Mixpanel/Amplitude/Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
- Experience with A/B testing, measuring the incrementally and holistic impact of your work.
- Ability to clearly communicate user experience issues and solutions to both business and technical audience
using requirements documents, use cases and desired outcomes.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Tons of energy.
- Unparalleled passion for customer happiness.
- Salary = competitive.
- Equity = on the table.