Co-founder / COO of a blockchain startup
at Blockwise in London
Blockwise – a blockchain consultancy firm – is going to start a spin-off based on one of the ideas we’ve been working on for some time.
The idea is to create a global distributed identity register based on the encoded and anonymized biometric data. There are numerous applications of such a technology: financial inclusion, healthcare, workforce management etc. We currently have a prototype of the biometric technology and system architecture.
We are looking for a co-founder with the role of COO and potentially CEO, who will be able to drive the business, build the team and the product while Blockwise will fully execute the development of it.
The ideal candidate has to:
- understand the idea and believe in it
- understand blockchain technology and its values
- understand principles of distributed systems, ICOs and tokenomics
- be a good team leader
- know how to operate the business in terms of managing sales, product, marketing etc
- be a good speaker and evangelist of the idea
- have an entrepreneurial mindset
- be a sales person
- be socially conscious
Previous start-up experience is a plus as well as information security, biometry, identity management or cryptography in a background.
The engagement will work as follows: during first three months we will set up an ICO based on our Chainstarter platform. The ICO will serve as the market test of the idea. After the ICO we will put together the proper entity and start developing the commercial product.