Client Services Representative (Malta HQ)
at Smarkets in London
The Role – Client Services Representative:
The centre of the Business Operations team & the first point of contact for all Smarkets customers. You will interact and manage relationships with our customers through multiple channels, as well as ensuring the site is live and accessible.
We’re looking for a committed new team member to join our success story. We’re not looking for someone who is content doing the minimal amount, so don’t get in touch with us if your idea of a job is a place you show your face for your contracted hours and nothing more.
- Interact with our customers via our 3 channels through live chat on the website, phone and email.
- Process payments, check and approve customer documentation and manage other office administrative tasks as required.
- Identify any customer impacting issues on site and raise them with the correct team.
- Go above and beyond to provide an exemplary level of customer support and user experience.
- Outstanding communication skills (this includes strong written and spoken English) with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels.
- Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Capacity to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Adept at working independently and with little direction (we love self-starters).
- Helping customers to get the most out of the website.
- Good typing/ keyboard skills and computer literacy.
- Passion for the Internet industry, online products & start-up culture.
- Familiarity with bookmakers and betting exchanges.
- Passion and knowledge of sports.
- Second language Danish or Swedish.
- Our offices are relaxed and casual and we aim to create an environment for happy, productive colleagues. * We’re located in the heart of St Julian’s with sea views from our office sun terrace.
- We are not all just about work. Social nights out & team bonding are equally important to us; we hire people that want to know their colleagues, not just work with them.
You must have the right to work in Malta.
We are unable to assist with relocation.