Graduate Partnership & Insights Manager
at Your.MD in London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated graduate to join our growing team.
Your.MD are building the world’s fastest growing end-to-end Artificial Intelligence Healthcare Assistant. Check out: http://get.your.md and join us in our mission to revolutionise healthcare across both the developed and developing world.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in mobile apps and health technology, in a role that
is split between business development and analytics. Providing immediate responsibility and direct access to senior management and external partners.
- Identify, select and analyse new best-in-class partners across various service categories, including for instance online primary care, self-care apps, antenatal and postnatal care and wellbeing.
- Arrange meetings with key decision makers to discuss and negotiate partnership opportunities
- Analyse performance of partner KPIs to optimise referral mechanisms, click-through-rates and track user adoption and financial conversions
- Support the Insights team to help dissect user action and analyse user behaviour
- Creative thinker with genuine enthusiasm for healthcare and Artificial Intelligence
- Confident individual capable of pitching and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Superb control of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Numerate individual that’s not afraid of analysing lots of data and excel spreadsheets to extract meaningful insights
- We like PIEs: the key personal traits we are looking for are Pragmatism, Intellect and Empathy
Three month paid internship position. The successful applicant will have a real opportunity to earn a full time role after this period.
If you think you got the skills to join this team, send your CV along with a short cover letter.
Absolutely no agencies, thanks.
Recent jobs at Your.MD
- Medical AI Intern at Your.MD in London 11-09-2017