Customer Service Training Manager
at Swoon Editions in London
(₤30000 - ₤35000 per year)
An opportunity to join an exciting, high growth start up in our Customer Care team, full of people who are passionate about delivering outstanding customer care to our customers. We want our customer service to be as remarkable as the furniture that we’re delivering to homes. As an online only business with no shops, our Customer Care team are the only Swoon point of contact with our customers and therefore this team and this role are critical to our business growth
As the Support Learning and Development Lead, you will lead Training and Quality Assurance for the Customer Care team to help establish Swoon as a world renowned customer care team.
Reporting to the Head of Care, you’ll own the training and onboarding strategy and execution as well as play a key role in hiring our fastest growing team and ensuring their continuous development
- Drive Swoon’s Customer Care learning, development and performance roadmap for all teams
- Develop effective, repeatable recruiting and onboarding processes to support the rapid growth of this time
- Own Swoon’s Customer Care curriculum, from material design to delivery, through classroom sessions, self-study, assessment and more
- Create new ways to deliver content and innovate on current processes, modules, and materials.
- Develop Swoon’s approach to learning management technology, training delivery, and information sharing systems
- Implement quality assurance programs that continuously raise customer satisfaction
- Coach and provide professional development opportunities to team members at all levels, including clear development plans, recognition, purpose
- Measure impact of training and quality programs and implement participant feedback to continuously improve
- A strong command of best practice and principles in adult learning
- An ability to effectively read people during recruiting and make excellent hiring decisions
- Proven track record of coaching and developing teams
- An understanding of quality assurance best practices and effective development plans
- An innate drive to creatively find ways to make teams more productive and skilled
- The ability to influence and inspire others
- Fast learning, adaptable, and energized by a fast-moving, start up environment
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (adult education etc.) desired, but not required
- Private medical cover
- Options of equity
- Free Gym membership
- Private pension scheme
Swoon Editions is one of the UK’s fastest growing furniture brands. Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we’re on a mission to be a global online furniture brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
We launch new designs several times a week to our growing community of ‘Insiders’ (email subscribers). Product launches are communicated through daily and weekly emails, with each design first produced in a very limited quantity of 10-20 pieces. Using real-time sales data, we test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Customer Services Adviser at Swoon Editions in London 28-08-2017