Senior UX/UI Designer
at WeGotPOP in London
(₤30000 - ₤50000 per year)
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing team at We Got POP in East London. Our mission is to bring a seamless and beautiful experience to the production management process of feature films and TV dramas (recent credits include Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens, Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange).
As our UX Designer you’ll be obsessive about solving user problems in the most elegant of ways, will have great taste, and possess instinctive understanding of good design. You will work closely with our Product Managers to identify opportunities to improve the product through User Centred Design processes, and get hands on with the Development Team to implement and iterate your solutions. You will be conducting user research, interviews, surveys, and usability tests, developing information architecture and user-flows, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- A strong proponent and evangelist of User Centred Design, possessing deep understanding of the ideas and methodologies involved
- Intense focus on prototyping, validation, usability tests and iterations to improve interactions, user experience and interface through continuous testing and user feedback
- Extensive experience of designing web based services and platforms, preferably online marketplaces, social networks or multi-sided platforms
- Deep understanding of good design from functional and emotional perspectives
- Comfortable with fast paced development environments using rapid prototyping techniques and iterations to reach intuitive user experience
- Advanced understanding and extensive experience with the right use of typography, leading, grids and visual layout and design systems
- Great understanding of responsive and mobile design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and users
- Passion for all things UX, technology and design, along with demonstrable knowledge in industry’s latest UI and UX trends
Please include your portfolio along with your application. We are keen to see evidence that showcases your work and demonstrates your thought process.