at Recombix in London
Recombix is a young and energetic tech startup that build innovative technology products. We love geeking out on the latest web tech and figuring out novel solutions to tricky problems. We are passionate and curious and always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our latest invention is VOXIS, an Automated DevOps platform that takes the concept of “serverless” apps to the next level. You’ll be working on cool world-shattering projects such as VOXIS as well as some truly fascinating client problems.
Recent client projects include a web-based GPS logistics system we developed for a vintage Routemaster Tour Operator, a Node.js chatbot to help diagnose allergies in partnership with a large multinational, and a content distribution platform for events organisers, build with Node.js, MongoDB and Vue.
Junior Developers needed!
- HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS/LESS.
- React/Angular/Vue or other frontend frameworks.
- MongoDB/MySQL or similar databases.
- Experience working with a VCS such as Git.
- Deliver client projects to spec.
- Build new features and fix bugs.
- Work with clients to gather requirements and provide them with progress updates.
- Work on exciting greenfield projects such as VOXIS.
- Take an active role in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Have an opinion on the technical choices we make.
- Awesome office space at WeWork Moorgate (right next to Moorgate tube station).
- Unlimited free tea/coffee/hot-chocolate/beer/cider.
- Games room with pingpong + pool tables.
- Bike room + showers.
- On-site massages, haircuts, parties, and events.
Please provide Josh with:
- Why you are a good fit for Recombix.
- Example work.