Customer Success Manager
at Releasd in London
(₤18000 - ₤35000 per year)
Hello. We are Releasd.
We are a three year old, financially independent B2B SaaS business based in Camden. We serve the creative and dynamic Communications industry.
Our Internal Stakeholder Engagement solution enables PR and Communications professionals to showcase coverage, social and content in a visual, digestible format.
We count world famous brands like Estée Lauder, The Walt Disney Company, Lufthansa, BBC Worldwide, Panasonic, M&S, Renault, Philips, AB-InBev – and around 150 others – as customers.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven individual to join our Customer Success team as we scale up in 2017 and beyond.
The goal of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to drive retention and adoption, as well as identify growth opportunities within their assigned portfolio of customers.
CSMs are expected to build strong relationships with their customers, maximising product usage through offering advice and best practice, and providing in depth training on how use Releasd.
- Own the customer relationship and lead all post-sales activity
- Drive renewals and identify growth opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Execute a world class onboarding process
- Be a trusted consultant to senior decision makers
- Be a respected source of help and advice to more junior product users
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Customer focused mindset
- 1-2 years experience in a consulting, customer service or business development role
- Passion for working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to senior people within a business
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- PR / Communications experience a bonus, but not essential
Competitive based on experience.