Technical Support Analyst
at Celer Technologies in London
New York or London
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Celer Technologies are looking for a mid level technical support analyst to join their growing team.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and structured environment with a great team of people then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
This role involves being responsible for the support and configuration of global trading systems and offers great exposure to technical (testing, configuration, development, release management, environment management) and service aspects of IT consultancy. There may also be the opportunity to travel abroad to work with our clients.
- Providing 1st to 3rd line support of all Celer applications – Providing 1st to 3rd line support to external clients globally – Assisting with full testing cycles, including regression, feature acceptance, performance testing etc – Learning the business so you can speak on the same level with external traders and clients. – Involved in documentation for any change and or new process or functionality – Helping to automate current process and improve the Celer environment – Looking for way to increase efficiencies – Assisting with the release and implementation/deployment process – Managing the Jira queue and raising any bugs or improvements with full test cases to Dev – Working closely with the business to help gather requirements
• Good Problem solving and analytical skills
• Full software development lifecycle understanding
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be flexible and able to respond to a dynamic business environment
• Problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Java (minimum basic knowledge)
• SQL & Hbase
Knowledge of Java would also be beneficial, we would like a candidate who has some experience in software development.
We have teams in both London and Hong Kong who are committed to being the best in the business whilst working in an enjoyable and friendly environment.
We are now opening up in New York, and are looking for a candidate to join our team there.
*competitive salary*generous performance based bonus (discretionary) ***