at Photospire in London
(₤40000 - ₤60000 per year)
Salary: £40-60k and share options depending on experience with uncapped commission on sales.
Photospire is the leading personalised video platform for the creation of smart, contextual video content for CRM and social media marketing. Photospire works with global brands to turn data into unique video content with each video tailored for one specific customer creating a more personalised and engaging experience. Photospire is an official Facebook Marketing Partner and has offices in the UK and US. With recent funding, we’re primed for growth. Getting in early, will help you grow as a person, during which you’ll learn about what it’s like to work for a high growth business whilst being able to carve a long term career for yourself.
Photospire is seeking a results-driven Sales Manager who is passionate about technology, relationships and business development. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with some of the world’s biggest brands. The position is full-time and based in our London office.
- Play a critical role in building, training and managing a talented, motivated, highly consultative sales team.
- Build C-level and senior management relationships to help penetrate large organizations to develop video marketing solutions.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals.
- Work seamlessly between sales channels and business functions to continue revenue growth.
- 4+ years of sales experience, digital or advertising industry is a plus
- Marketing Industry knowledge and strong personal network
- Passionate mind sight and drive for success
- Strong analytical and strategic planning background
- High public speaking and excellent pitching qualities
- Excellent team player qualities
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sale to clients and partners
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- BA/BS degree
- Fluency in English
- Experience in Brand Strategies, Brand Advertising and Media
- Consulting sales experience a plus
- MBA a plus
- Additional languages
What Photospire can offer you:
- A meritocracy where success is recognised and rewarded
- Genuine career progression within a fast growing organisation
- An energising environment where you’re the commander of your ship
- The ability to participate in rapidly scaling the most exciting Communications Tech startup in london
- The ability to help drive product development
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
- Uncapped commission where over performance is rewarded
Recent jobs at Photospire
- Strategic Partnerships Manager at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Front End Developer at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Senior Account Executive at Photospire in London 09-09-2017
- Marketing Manager at Photospire in London 09-09-2017