Senior Full Stack Developer
at Photospire in London
Salary: Competitive & Share Options based on experience.
Photospire is a VC-backed marketing technology company that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.
Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner, and already working with top international brands. As we continue to grow our customer base we are looking to expand our talented engineering team.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Photospire you will be part of a team with multiple PhDs that has worked in a variety of fast-paced environments from investment banking to Formula 1 aerodynamics.
- Plan, manage and deliver product feature requests in a timely manner.
- Participate in product development discussion and planning.
- Perform code review, testing and approval.
- Carrying out complex tasks with minimal guidance. You will have to manage multiple complex and time-critical projects concurrently.
- Contribute towards building a sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture.
- Collaborate with the front-end team to build a world-class platform.
- Assisting with operations, monitoring and automation alongside developing new features.
- Mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices.
- At least three years software development experience. Ideally with Python but applicants with demonstrable experience with other similar programming languages will be considered.
- At least two years experience with a web framework, e.g. Django / Flask, Rails.
- Good understanding of software design principles and development life cycle.
- Competency in writing unit tests and code review.
- Proficient with Unix command line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts.
- Experience deploying to, provisioning and managing cloud-based environments and containers will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, capable of reaching out to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Positive attitude and passionate about building something great; happy to take the initiative when necessary.
Photospire has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance. Photospire is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Applicants must be available to work from Photospire’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom.
Recent jobs at Photospire
- Sales Manager at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Strategic Partnerships Manager at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Front End Developer at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Senior Account Executive at Photospire in London 09-09-2017
- Marketing Manager at Photospire in London 09-09-2017