Sales Enablement Manager
at GoCardless in London
At GoCardless we are looking to scale from processing $1 billion a year to over $10 billion, and beyond. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in. The sales team at GoCardless is a fundamental part of making this vision succeed, by combining deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. To further help us achieve this goal, we’re looking for a talented Sales Enablement Manager who will be responsible for building a program of Sales and Leadership Training for the rapidly expanding GoCardless global Sales team.
In this new role, you will engage closely with our global sales team as a hub for our readiness training offerings and you will empower our front line managers with coaching and best practices to strengthen their teams.
On a day-to-day basis:
You will build and manage and the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
You will evaluate and implement Sales Enablement tools.
You will determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
You will work with all Sales and Managers to build their Development Plans.
You will be a Leader and part of the Sales Leadership Team with courage and confidence to challenge the status quo; anticipating problems and mitigating risks
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for talented people who want to have a major impact.
You have extensive experience of Sales in a direct sales role or as a sales manager role with a consistent track record of hitting quota with software organisations
You have outstanding presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
You are a team player and you work effectively across internal functional teams and across international teams.
You are a Decision Maker: you have excellent decision making, analytical and problem solving skills, assessing the relative importance of activities and assignments and adjusting priorities when appropriate.
You are a Culture builder.
You are passionate about technology, the startup community, and supporting other businesses as they grow
You have motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment
Bonus points if you other European languages, in particular French, German or Spanish
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Accounts Executive, Inside Sales: UK at GoCardless in London 27-06-2017
- Partnerships Development Manager at GoCardless in London 05-10-2017
- Account Executive, Enterprise at GoCardless in London 16-11-2017
- Director of Deman Generation at GoCardless in London 30-11-2017
- Senior Partnerships Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Customer Success Manager at GoCardless in London 01-12-2017
- Business Operations & Strategy Associate at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 20-12-2017
- Compliance Analyst at GoCardless in London 17-01-2018
- Marketing Ops Executive at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018
- Compliance Analyst (French speaking) at GoCardless in London 22-01-2018