Junior Business Development Manager - US Market
at Joblift in Berlin
Joblift is a meta-search platform providing job seekers with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big-data based algorithms in order to offer our users matching job vacancies that truly matter to them.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Thus far, we are live in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands and France. We acquire over a million unique visitors and increase by 30% every month.
We are a highly energetic and entrepreneurial team led by experienced founders Lukas and Malte, who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including Cherry Ventures (early investors in e.g. Zalando or Auto1 Group) and b-to-v (early investors in e.g. Facebook or Xing) as well as branch leading business angels.
- Work closely with our founders and business leaders to drive the operational implementation of our business model and the expansion into the US market
- Independently and autonomously conduct an array of diverse research and development tasks
- Partner acquisition and relationship management as well as negotiation of complex remuneration structures
- Product interaction and engagement with IT and Business Intelligence teams to implement our business model in the US market
- Help drive ambitious monthly growth through a combination of business development and sales
- Native English speaker level
- Graduated from a leading University and an excellent academic track-record
- Experience in business development preferably in a start-up environment
- Curious, self-motivated and entrepreneurial with a hands-on attitude to ‘getting the job done’
- Collaborative skills, capacity for analytical thinking and an attention to detail
- Passion for the internet, wider tech and start-up industries
WHAT WE OFFER
- An impactful and challenging opportunity with lots of responsibility – a steep learning curve is guaranteed!
- Exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment – no two days will be the same
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you learn and progress
- New office in Central Kreuzberg with healthy food and drinks and lots of team parties