at Photospire in London
Salary: Competitive salary, plus equity, plus bonus
About The Role:
Photosire is hiring a capable B2B Marketing Manager to oversee marketing of Photospire’s personalised video SaaS platform to the world’s biggest brands. B2B marketing at Photospire is a broad role that spans the customer lifecycle.
The B2B market manager will manage Photospire’s presence at leading digital marketing conferences, develop whitepapers, case studies and email nurture series to acquire and convert leads. The marketer will brainstorm and execute creative campaigns to develop client and partner engagement alongside Photospire’s sales team.
By joining Photospire, you’re joining the leading personalised video platform for the creation of smart, contextual video content for CRM and social media marketing. Photospire works with global brands to turn data into unique video content with each video tailored for one specific customer creating a more personalised and engaging experience. Photospire is an official Facebook Marketing Partner and has offices in the UK and US.
With recent funding, we’re primed for growth. Getting in early, will help you grow as a person, during which you’ll learn about what it’s like to work for a high growth business whilst being able to carve a long term career for yourself. But we’ll only be able to continue this growth with great talent, and that includes you.
- Act as a thought leader. Develop the value proposition for B2B, author white papers, case studies and surveys that help differentiate Photospire’s B2B offering and deepen client and partner relationships.
- Expand, update and maintain the Photospire B2B marketing collateral library. Manage creation of one sheets, product cards, and flyers to promote Photospire’s lending products.
- Plan and execute events. Create an outstanding presence for Photospire at trade shows, conferences, and executive roundtables. Design booths, giveaways and trade-show promotions.
- Translate aggressive business goals into multi-channel marketing initiatives that grow monthly recurring revenue.
- Develop database of high quality B2B leads through multi-channel strategy including high end direct mailers, premium digital ad buys and social media targeted advertising.
- Own comprehensive reporting of marketing campaign performance against B2B KPIs. Build dashboards to track and socialize performance.
- 2 years of experience in B2B marketing required.
- Past experience with video marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, relevant email, CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Proven track record of building marketing programs that support efficient growth.
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.).
- Experience writing creative briefs, developing multi-channel marketing assets and critiquing creative work.
- Project management and influencing skills to achieve aggressive goals in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple stakeholders.
- Able to combine strategic and creative thinking with tactical execution.
- BA/ BS required, MBA welcomed.
What Photospire can offer you:
- Competitive salary, plus equity, plus bonus
- A meritocracy where success is recognised and rewarded
- Genuine career progression within a fast growing organisation
- An energising environment where you’re the commander of your ship
- The ability to participate in rapidly scaling the most exciting Communications Tech startup in london
- The ability to help drive product development
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of people who love what they do
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
Recent jobs at Photospire
- Sales Manager at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Strategic Partnerships Manager at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Front End Developer at Photospire in London 06-09-2017
- Senior Account Executive at Photospire in London 09-09-2017