Senior Customer Success Manager
at LoyaltyLion in London
(₤30000 per year)
LoyaltyLion was founded three years ago by Charlie (ex-Deloitte) and Dave (ex-Oracle). We spent 12 months doing some serious bootstrapping – using a friend’s lounge as an office, renting the cheapest accommodation (it had no bathroom!) and taking government loans to make LoyaltyLion a success. Happy to say it’s paying off.
LoyaltyLion is backed by ex-ASOS ecommerce director, the co-founder of the World’s largest loyalty program and two VCs. We power the loyalty programs for over 1,600 ecommerce stores worldwide and are currently in conversations with many of the UK’s best known retail brands.
As Senior Customer Success Manager you’ll be the main point of contact for our largest clients. We don’t call this role an ‘Account Manager’ roles because you’re not ‘managing’ our clients. Your role starts after sales finishes and your goal is to help merchants achieve the highest levels of success from their loyalty program.
We currently have exceptionally high customer retention because of the care and time we invest into our client relationships. We’re never satisfied though and we want you to come with your own ideas on how to offer the best post sale customer experience.
Here are some of the activities you’ll be doing:
- Advising merchants on their loyalty launch strategy (don’t worry we will train you)
- Speaking with merchants on a quarterly basis to provide loyalty recommendations
- Agreeing contract renewals
- Answering support queries when needed
What we’re looking for
Someone who genuinely cares about customer happiness and goes above and beyond to help them succeed. More about what we want:
- Impeccable written English
- Professionalism in all areas of work
- Ability to build rapport, especially in difficult situations
- Willingness to work flexible hours – some of our clients are US based
- Desire to make your mark in a fast growth startup
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast growth startup early and at an exciting time – we will double the team size in the next 6 months
- Flexible working arrangements
- Autonomy – we encourage this
- Opportunity to make an impact – we’re a team of 10 so your efforts will make a visible change
- Solid existing team
- Warehouse office in central London with some great usual startup perks: free lunch Mondays, Beer Fridays, table football and the not so usual – HTC Vive – the best virtual reality in the world and an office favourite :)
Please send your CV and a short cover email or apply via our company careers page
Recent jobs at LoyaltyLion
- Senior Software Developer at LoyaltyLion in London 31-01-2017
- Junior Software Developer at LoyaltyLion in London 21-02-2017
- Software Developer at LoyaltyLion in London 28-08-2017
- Lead Content Strategist at LoyaltyLion in London 11-09-2017